We have developed several tools to help teachers integrate argumentation into the teaching and learning of science. These tools include:
- Books that contain field-tested activities that we have developed.
- Templates for developing student handouts based on our instructional models.
- A list of common supplies that are needed for each instructional model
- A library of Teacher Developed Activities that have been created by teachers across the United States and then shared with us. (coming soon)
- Additional Instructional Materials that teachers can use to support students as they work through the various stages of the activity (coming soon)
We also provide professional development workshops for teachers.